Wednesday, March 17, 2010

-||Who says curiousity kills a cat?||-

||DAY - 2||


Dreaming in TheMines again...
but i dun care i dun mind i dun afraid , because iMAC was be with me!!! XD~



just now my lecturer come and visit me ,
he borrow his iMACBOOK PRO ver. to me...he wan show me some students work




i... i...... this was my 1st time touch an digital stuff which cost RM8XXX above!!! =[]=lll
YES I M NOT DREAMING!!! the iMACBOOK PRO version(special for prof.designer user) really cost RM8XXX!!!DAMN DAMN DAMMIT!!!


the preference of MACBOOK...the function of it...speed of it... WHAT ALSO GOOD!!!
otherwise...iMAC can be say as VIRUS-FREE!!! thats mean no virus can attack an iMAC!!! woohoo!!!~



by the way,student used MACBOOK is RM4XXX enough,RM8XXX one is for a pro -w-lll



okokok , dun talk about MAC again...later i become MAD again T[]T




=====================================================




Recently found that , things around me changed a lot


my mom become lazier and lazier...
my dad become serious-er and serious-er...
my young bro become fatter and fatter...
my sis become...aiya i dunno her la,long time no chat with her -w-



not only my family changed , D.O.M too
the differents is little , but feeling were weird


who can say few years more , or even few month more , all things nowaday still remained?
if really like that? LIFE will be just a boring boring stuff





everything force me to change now
mental...thinking...time to sleep...experinces...way to eat...




my lecturer told me a funny thing ,
he said:
"Designer was a very interesting job , because your life will be very very interesting"


i get his meanning , but that is only for a person who really love design







although everything was changed , but i really hope one thing in this world will never change forever




that is my 'DREAM'...








[- Leroux INSPIRED & READY -]





-||Leroux was getting MAD AGAIN!!!||- XP

No comments:

Post a Comment