Tuesday, March 16, 2010

-||DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!||-

This is my 1st blog in March...DAMN!!!



by the way,this is my 1st blog writing using an I-MAC too!!!...DAMN COOL!!! XDD





I-MAC,DAMN FALLING LOVE IN IT!!! DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!


one I-MAC desktop sold RM3XXX DAMN!!!


one MACBOOK portable sold RM4XXX DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!




DAMN!!!what also talk money,wanna cry jo!!!




Road-showing in TheMines 4th floor,lunch and dinner spent me RM16,DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!


1st time write my blog on the street,behind me all strangers saw an idiot writing blog using I-MAC,COOL!!!



white colour I-MAC,DAMN LOVE-IT!!!~~ >[]<




20th~21th Saito open day,i wan go play!!!
22th Saito March intake started,orientation week i wan go play!!!





DAMN!!! I-MAC REAALLLLYYYY DAAAMMNNN COOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!! XDD











-||long time no write blog,Leroux was getting MAD!!!!||-



[- Leroux white-ty white-ty white~~ >-< -]




Write blog in TheMines street,next week will start my college life,Leroux---------GANBATE!!!desu-ne~

No comments:

Post a Comment